I have a reason for asking.
Having postponed the trip of my heart's desire (Russia at last) due to ... (well we won't go there) I still need to have an adventure this year.
I've decided Vanautu is the place for me.
It looks amazing. But the last post about it on this forum was April 07 so on the off-chance anyone cares to share - have you been? what did you think? where did you go?
Current thoughts are to go for 7 days, but maybe I should make it 10, or 14?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 2 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 3 Melbourne lodging locations
- 4 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 5 Christmas in Cairns
- 6 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 NYE Perth
- 9 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 10 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 11 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 12 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 13 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 14 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 15 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 16 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 17 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 18 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 19 2 week Australia recommendations
- 20 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 21 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 22 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 23 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 24 Australia + Surf
- 25 Car rentals from North/South Islands