Im planing a trip to Australia, next July 2013. for 4/5 weeks. as its such a long journey we want to take in as much as possible. Plan one which is just aplan at the moment is to Fly to Perth. spend a few days there 4/5 fly to Adelaide, 4/5 there. Then hire a car and drive to Melbourne,4/5 there on to Canberra 2/3 there on to Sydney 6/7 there, Up to newcastle (I have a sister that lives there). from there up to Brisbane, then up to Cairns for the GBR.
Finally flight from cairns back to Perth, fly home (London) Any views on as to if this is possible ideas etc would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Market research
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia