I will go Adelaide in the coming August and plan to go Melbourne by Train.
Do you know whether it is easy to buy the train tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne?
How much of the one way ticket from Adelaide to Melbourne?
I wil go with my family members include 2 childrens. Do you have any comfortable train that can be proveided?
Hope to hear your knidly responses.
Thanks so much.
Gavin (from HONG KONG)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1~888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 NYE Perth
- 3 Christmas in Cairns
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 6 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 7 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 8 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 9 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 10 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 11 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 12 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 13 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea