We are requesting more help.
For two weeks in March we will be staying at timeshares in Queenstown and Wanaka. we would like to do an overnight to Mount Cook, either a tour or a bus trip. I know meliq8 that you think we should drive, but from all that we have read it is quite mountainous and we want to enjoy the scenery.
So if you all can steer us in the right direction we would be grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 4 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 5 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 6 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 7 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 8 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 9 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 10 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 11 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 12 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 14 2 week Australia recommendations
- 15 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 16 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 17 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 18 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 19 Australia + Surf
- 20 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 21 Sydney High tea
- 22 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 23 70-Something Suggestions
- 24 Melbourne lodging locations
- 25 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017