we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 3 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 Christmas in Cairns
- 7 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 NYE Perth
- 10 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 11 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 12 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 13 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 14 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 15 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 16 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 17 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 18 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 19 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 20 2 week Australia recommendations
- 21 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 22 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 23 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 24 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 25 Australia + Surf
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?