I am leaving for Australia in 2 weeks and am unsure about tipping. Do I tip taxi drivers, waiters, tour guides, bell hops, etc.
I have heard not to, but coming from NY that is counter to my instincts.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 2 week Australia recommendations
- 5 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 6 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Melbourne lodging locations
- 9 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 10 30 Days Down Under
- 11 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 12 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 14 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 15 Australia for two weeks.
- 16 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 17 Itinerary decisions
- 18 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 19 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 20 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 21 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 22 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 23 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 24 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 25 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?