We are looking at the first ferry from Picton to Wellington which arrives in Wellington at 12:35 p.m.
We will have to check bags both on the ferry and also at the airport to fly back to Sydney that day.
Is it at all reasonable to think we could make either the 3:45 or 4:20 flight from WLG to SYD?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Best Pet-Friendly Farmstays in NSW
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Melbourne lodging locations
- 9 Sydney High tea
- 10 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 11 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 14 Itinerary decisions
- 15 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 16 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 17 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 18 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive