If you are going to the South Pacific email
Esplanade Tours esplanadetours.com
She is the best. We went to Bora Bora last week for 4 nts and she did a fabulous job
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney High tea
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 7 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 8 70-Something Suggestions
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time