my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Surprises in Australia
- 2 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 5 2 days in Auckland
- 6 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 7 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 8 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 9 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 10 5 nights in Sydney
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 12 Best places to travel in Australia
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 15 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Cook Islands for families
- 18 B&B in NZ
- 19 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 20 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 21 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 22 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 23 Auckland hotels?
- 24 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand