Just wondering if anyone has done the Maria Island walk on their own? I hate the idea that travel by myself means I need to spend $2,400+ to do a beautiful hike in the great natural outdoors. If I was with others I wouldn't hesitate but will be going alone if I do go. I'm thinking about doing it between Christmas and New Year this year.
Also, if anyone has any advice for any other hikes that are safe to do alone in Tassie in this period I would love to hear it. Other options could be basing myself in Honart and walking around and up Mt Wellington.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 MOZILLA BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MOZILLA Tec*h care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase