My hubby and I are going to Tasmania in late September and we will have a full 10 days there. We arrive in Hobart and fly out of Launceston.
I'm keen to do the Salamanca market, see the tulips and go on the steam train near Strahan. I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice regarding how to spread out our days and 'must see' places. We enjoy photography, short hikes, interesting history, good food, fun attractions. Hubby has never been to Tasmania and I went when I was 7, so don't remember it!
Cheers for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia