I was wondering what areas people recommend staying in during our visit to Sydney. My friends and I would rather stay closer to nightlife (bars, restaurants, clubs) and travel/take the train or ferry during the day to visit tourist attractions. We're in our 20's but its a bunch of girls so we prefer to travel less at night. We were considering the Holiday Inn in Potts Point but I'm not too sure if this is a good location?
Also, are Ubers used often or cabs?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 NYE Perth
- 3 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 4 Christmas in Cairns
- 5 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 8 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 9 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 10 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 11 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 12 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 13 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea