I'll be in sydney on new years eve this year with my wife and another couple. This will be our first time in Australia and likely the only time we will be in Sydney on NYE in our lives.
A couple of questions..
Do darling harbour and Sydney harbour have separate fireworks?
Is it worth it to spend the night in Sydney harbour instead of darling? Its a good bit more expensive.
Any suggestions on places to go? I know we need to book soon!
I've been looking at this website..is it giving good suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive