I have made a booking at the Meriton World tower on Liverpool street. I was considering the York suites, but chose this one as it has better reviews and also a supermarket in the building. Only concern is how easy it would be to get to circular quay. and other sights. Is it easy to get taxis from this location?
Blue Mountains - should we stay one night to do justice to this visit?
If a day trip Is it better to self drive there or join a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 5 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 8 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 9 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 10 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 11 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 12 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 14 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 15 2 week Australia recommendations
- 16 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 17 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 18 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 19 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 20 Australia + Surf
- 21 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 22 Sydney High tea
- 23 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 24 70-Something Suggestions
- 25 Melbourne lodging locations