I'll be going to Sydney and Melbourne (and Queenstown) alone and then meeting up with some friends in Auckland later on.
I plan to land in Sydney and be there and in Blue Mountain for about 5 days and then do the group tour in Melbourne. I found a great 3 day tour for Melbourne so I won't be alone: http://guidedtours.aatkings.com/ca/short-breaks/melbourne-and-the-great-ocean-road/
I am having issues finding a group tour for just Sydney. Does anyone have any tour company suggestions? I've tried Contiki and GAdventures and didn't see one that focused on Sydney and Blue Mountains. I am 27, not really looking for party it up. Just don't want to be travelling completely alone as I've never travelled alone. I feel like by the time I get to Queenstown I'll be okay solo, so having a few group tours for the first 7 week would help settle my nerves.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 MSN $ 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT MSN Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Market research
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia