As I have mentioned in another post two of us are now planning a trip to Aitutaki Cook Islands and Sydney Australia.
We are thinking about using one of these companies to help us plan the following;
1. To help book 4 days at an over the water bungalow in Aitutaki.
2. Book 2-3 days in Sydney Australia with hotel
3. Maybe air flights also?
Has anyone used Swain based in Pa. or Destinations and Adventures International based in Beverly Hills Ca? Both of these travel agents were reccomended in Travel magazines that I have read.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL. By ☎LUCK*
- 2 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 3 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 6 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 7 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 8 Melbourne lodging locations
- 9 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 10 Christmas in Cairns
- 11 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase