We are traveling to new Zealand in May and planning to cover south island. Please provide your suggestions over this itenary.....
11th May : flight from Hyderabad
13th May : reach Christchurch
14th May : day trip to kaikoura back to christchurch
15th May : leave from Christchurch for hanmer springs .
Drive to hokitika and stay there.
16th May : explore hokitika and leave for fox glacier . Stay at fox glacier
17th May : explore fox glacier and start for wanaka. Stay at wanaka.
18th May : drive wanaka to Queenstown
19th May : day tour Qt to Milford.
20th may : QT
21st May : Qt
22nd May : Qt to mt cook stay at mount cook.
23rd May : mt cook to christchurch via lake tekapo
24th May : Day trip to akaroa.
25th May : fly home.
Is it fine to go this direction or in the reverse direction...??
Are we missing anything major..??
Any additions that can be made?.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive