We are on a week-long cruise from Papeete in November which visits several of the Society Islands: Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Bora Bora (2 full days) and Huahine, before returning to Papeete.
We're also spending 2 days in Moorea prior to the cruise.
The cruise ends on a Friday at 8am, and our return flight isn't until 11pm Saturday. We're currently booked at the Intercontinental Tahiti, but wondering if our time is better spent visiting another one of the outlying islands, or even going back to Moorea on the ferry.
We're interested in land and water activities, culture and dining.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sydney High tea
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar