This is my first post on here and I am relying on your experience to help me get a few answers.
I intend to travel to the South Pacific Islands next Easter (2011) with my wife and daughter. This will be our first trip and we are looking to take in Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti over about a 3 week period. My daughter will be 11 and is very mature and sensible. We are busy studying brochures which , of course, all look equally idyllic.
Is it practical to enjoy all 3 sets of islands in the allotted time ?
Have you any experience of the 'kids clubs' ?
Will there be enough entertainment for an 11 year old ?
Would you suggest anywhere in particular to stay or even avoid ?
Would you recommend one thing to see or do on each set of islands ?
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 6 Itinerary decisions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 9 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 10 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 11 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 12 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 13 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 14 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 15 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 16 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 17 First time visiting Australia
- 18 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 19 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 20 Australia dollar
- 21 Australia - first time
- 22 Sydney airport
- 23 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 24 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 25 great barrfier reef