My daughters and I have always dreamed of seeing and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the South Pacific. I had started planning a trip to Bora Bora and Moorea when I came upon information that said there are a lot of starving, stray dogs wandering on the islands and that the Tahitian people ignore or run over them. We are VERY much animal lovers (especially dogs). We don't want to spend so much money and travel so far to get upset seeing this and are therefore very turned off to places that have no respect for their animals. Does anyone know of anywhere in the South Pacific that is animal friendly and doesn't leave these poor creatures who can't help themselves that we can visit? We are hoping to plan a trip for October or November. We would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GMX 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact GMX Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sydney High tea
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar