I suddenly find myself an opportunity to travel solo in Australia in June (starting June 4) for 2 weeks.
Any suggestions on where to go ?
I've visited Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains and Canberra, Melbourne and the Great OCean Road, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, Perth and lower Western Australia , Tasmania, Darwin up to Kakadu (yes, that's how much I love Oz).
Some considerations :
1. Car rental (plus petrol) would be ideal but it may be too expensive with me going solo.
2. I will probably try to find accomodations on AirBnb! OR if not, the YHAs.
3. Outdoors is what I enjoy the most ; but am open to staying in a city or town for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthcares.com.au/keranique-hair-regrowth/
- 2 http://healthcares.com.au/spartagen-xt/
- 3 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 4 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 5 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 10 Itinerary decisions
- 11 Melbourne lodging locations
- 12 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 13 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 14 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 15 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 16 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 17 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 18 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 19 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 20 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 21 First time visiting Australia
- 22 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 23 Australia dollar
- 24 Australia - first time
- 25 Sydney airport