We arrived in Hobart on March 3 after cruising from San Francisco to Sydney...much more civilized if you have the time. This is the first stop as we work our way across S E Asia and South Africa.
Tasmania is better than we dreamed it would be...we are in love. Thanks for all the help!
Internet has been a bit of a problem. So I will not post here too much, but we are keeping a daily Blog with pictures about our trip if anyone is interested.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney High tea
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 2 week Australia recommendations
- 4 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia