We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1800-570-1233-AOL-Tec*h CALL!
- 2 70-Something Suggestions
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 8 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 9 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 10 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 11 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 14 Itinerary decisions
- 15 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 16 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 17 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar