I am traveling to Australia the 1st two weeks of Australia. My plans include 2 days in the Blue Mountains, staying overnight in Leura. I'll be going there from Sydney and then taking a flight from Canberra to Melbourne. I would love to get recommendations on transportation. Should I take a train there and explore the mountains using the trains/buses? Or is a car needed so I should rent a car in Sydney for the part of the trip?
I appreciate your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 18OO~57O I233 $ AOL Tec*h
- 3 70-Something Suggestions
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive