In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 4 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 5 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 6 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 9 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 10 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 11 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 12 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 13 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 14 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 15 2 week Australia recommendations
- 16 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 17 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 18 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 19 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 20 Australia + Surf
- 21 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 22 Sydney High tea
- 23 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 24 70-Something Suggestions
- 25 Melbourne lodging locations