gaander.com is a new website to find fun thing to do in Australia and New Zealand. You can search areas and find fun things to do there. You can do this by typing the name of a place or region into the search bar and selecting the area in question. This will take you to either the tile view or map view (depending on what you select.)
You can also filter the type of thing it is you are trying to find, whether that's an activity or an attraction or any kind of fun thing to do. Do this by selecting the settings symbol next to the search bar then select your filters from the menu on the left hand side.
Once you discover some listings you like you can add them to a schedule to organize your days out. Once you've had a gaander don't forget to rate, comment ,follow and like the listings so others can discover it too!
If you've been to a place you loved please, please, please get nostalgic and discover that place over again in our search and rate those as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT HP Techh care
- 2 MSN @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT MSN Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia