Mid October my girlfriend and I are going to Queenstown and driving to Christchurch.
I'm on my Victorian Red P's. The only company I've been able to find so far to hire to Red P's is Wicked. I kind of want to have Wicked as a last resort, as their fees make the trip very expensive.
Does anyone know of any other companies that would offer this service? Any private alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 30 Days Down Under
- 2 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 3 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 4 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Sydney High tea
- 8 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 9 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 12 Itinerary decisions
- 13 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 14 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 15 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 16 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time