I am currently holidaying in South Australia and looking for a 'flying experience' in the Fleurieu peninsula/ Kangaroo Island area - ideally in a 4-seater (Cesna/ PA28 - or similar).
If you are an Adelaide/SA expert and can point me to local Flying Clubs in the area, I'd be eternally grateful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 3 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 4 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 5 Sydney High tea
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia