I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Pet-Friendly Farmstays in NSW
- 2 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 3 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 8 Itinerary decisions
- 9 Melbourne lodging locations
- 10 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 11 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 12 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 13 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 14 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 15 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 16 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 17 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 18 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 19 First time visiting Australia
- 20 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 21 Australia dollar
- 22 Australia - first time
- 23 Sydney airport
- 24 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 25 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?