I am going to be spending 5 days in port douglas and doing a trip to great barrier in that time and was hoping someone could give hotel recommendation. Also will take any suggestions on what excursion to do for the great barrier or other things to do in port douglas. I will definitely make time to go to the rain forest, should I rent a car and drive myself or go with an excursion? Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HUSHMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT HUSHMAIL Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Market research
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia