I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive