Here is our tentative itinerary. I feel that if we do stay 1 night in Blue Mountains (which is what most people are recommending we should do) then we would need 1 more day in Sydney else it might be a bit rushed?
11-Oct Travel to Sydney (will get there by noon)
12-Oct Taronga Zoo
13-Oct Aquarium, Sky Tower
14-Oct Manly/Bondi beach
15-Oct Blue Mountains, stay night
16-Oct Travel back to Sydney and stay 1 night
17-Oct Fly to Cairns, stay in Port Douglas
18-Oct GBR weather permitting
20-Oct morning flight to Brisbane and take connecting flight to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive