We are a family of four. Kids are 6 and 8 years old. We are planning a trip to Australia for around 20 days from April 15th till May 8th. Can you please check my following itinerary ?
Fly into Melbourne from Mumbai 3 days
Drive from Melbourne to Sydney (one way car rental)
5 days in Sydney
Drive from Sydney to Brisbane (one way car rental)
3 days in Brisbane (mainly for Sea World etc. for kids)
Drive from Brisbane to GBR (one way car rental)
4-5 days in GBR
Fly out from Cairns to Mumbai.
So basically I want to cover the entire coast by road. I do not mind taking halts on the way. But will it be too much for the kids and secondly will the drives get boring after a while ?
Can I keep the kids busy all these days in Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Data-base Registered Passports (whatsapp.......+14086864759)
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase