In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 NORTON Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia