We are planning a trip to Perth and Uluru in Oct. Rough itinerary is as follows
Day 1 arrive in Perth
Day 2,3 Perth
Day 4 - either drive to Margaret River OR take train to Kalgoorlie
Day 5 - depends on choice made
Day 6 back to Perth
Day 7 to Alice
Day 8,9,10 Alice , Ayers Rock including Macdowells range and Kings canyon
Day 11 to Perth
Day 12 - fly back to singapore
How does this sound? Should we choose Kalgoorlie or Margaret River as we will have time for only one of these.
How much time is needed to do the Alice, Uluru leg? We can add 1 more day to the trip if required.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER installations Contact 1~800~681:7208 BROTHER Tec*h care.
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 7 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 8 70-Something Suggestions
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar