I will be staying in Moorea in November. My flight arrives in Papeete at 1:00 am. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go at that time in the morning? I do not want to spend the money on a hotel for just a few hours since we will be staying in an over water bungalow for 3 night.
Also, my flight back home isn't until 11:30 pm. Any suggestions of what to do after we check out in the morning?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 10 Itinerary decisions
- 11 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 12 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 13 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 14 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 15 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 16 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 17 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 18 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 19 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 20 First time visiting Australia
- 21 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 22 Australia dollar
- 23 Australia - first time
- 24 Sydney airport
- 25 Sydney Airport connecting flights