I recently completed an 'all stops' island hop across the central Pacific from Los Angeles to Manila.
I've written a travel report for beautiful Palau which includes lots of photos, sight-seeing, transportation, eating out and accommodation tips. Maybe this will prove useful to someone in the planning stages of a trip.
You can view the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Itinerary decisions
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 6 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 7 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 10 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 11 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 12 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 13 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 14 First time visiting Australia
- 15 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 16 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 17 Australia dollar
- 18 Australia - first time
- 19 Sydney airport
- 20 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 21 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 22 great barrfier reef
- 23 Uluru
- 24 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 25 South Island guided hike worth the cost?