I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Itinerary decisions
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 6 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 7 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 10 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 11 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 12 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 13 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 14 First time visiting Australia
- 15 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 16 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 17 Australia dollar
- 18 Australia - first time
- 19 Sydney airport
- 20 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 21 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 22 great barrfier reef
- 23 Uluru
- 24 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 25 South Island guided hike worth the cost?