I am heading to AU and NZ in the May timeframe (originally I was going to go in March but changed for better weather), and want to spend a few days in the outback. I am traveling alone, so I would like to hook up with a company that leads tours. I would also like to meet some people along the way.
I am hoping for something about 2-3 days, not too pampered yet not too raw. In other words, a tent is ok, but I don't want to hunt for my own food.
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 meridian health protocol
- 2 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Itinerary decisions
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 7 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 8 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 9 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 10 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 11 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 12 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 13 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 14 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 15 First time visiting Australia
- 16 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 17 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 18 Australia dollar
- 19 Australia - first time
- 20 Sydney airport
- 21 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 22 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 23 great barrfier reef
- 24 Uluru
- 25 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report