I'm helping my aunt coordinate a trip to Australia. She'll be visiting a friend in Sydney but then wanted to explore Adelaide, Uluru, Alice Springs, Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road. She'd like to do an organized tour - that's not the way I travel and I know it's not the way most people here travel, especially for Australia, but my Aunt has certain limitations that mean she needs to be on an organized tour (nothing that would stand out as odd to others, but she is not capable of independent travel and I think it would worry our family if she spent more than a day or so on her own).
She's in her early 50s and definitely doesn't want a backpacker party tour, which there seem to be a lot of. She is very friendly but would do better in a smallish group. Any recommendations? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/awaderm/
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 11 Itinerary decisions
- 12 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 13 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 14 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 15 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 16 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 17 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 18 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 19 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 20 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 21 First time visiting Australia
- 22 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 23 Australia dollar
- 24 Australia - first time
- 25 Sydney airport