We are going to be in Sydney next week. Family of 4 here, rugrats are age 7 and 8. We have 6 days, the itinerary looks something like this. We like walking, kids are excellent long distance walkers.
day 1 - arriving at lunch, probably just walking around a bit around hotel and relax.
day 2 - Taronga Zoo and CQ
day 3 - Bondi & bondi to coogee walk
day 4 - Blue mountains
day 5 - Watsons Bay, manly? chinatown
day 6 - leaving at lunch time.
apart from the ferries to taronga (which i plan to get a zoo pass, can i get this pass at the ferry terminal or do i have to pay for the ferry to get to the zoo first then get the pass from there?) & watsons bay. I dont see us getting on the bus except to Bondi? Worth it to get an opal card? we are taking a taxi from/to airport since there's 4 of us.
thoughts? thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aol 1800 681 7208 Password reset contact aol tec*h care
- 2 70-Something Suggestions
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 8 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 9 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 10 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 11 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 14 Itinerary decisions
- 15 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 16 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 17 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar