I'm getting married in February 2015 and we have shortlisted New Zealand as our honeymoon destination.
We have 10 days in hand, I understand that NZ is very vast and would require more days (But we can manage only 10 days).
Kindly suggest on whether we should visit both the North and South Islands, or just stick to one of them? Also, we'd like to visit Queenstown ,engage in some adventure activities, and wouldn't want to spend most of our time on the road travelling.
Our budget is around 5000-6000 USD . Please suggest a suitable itinerary. Is our budget appropriate??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Brother printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact brother techh care
- 2 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase