I'm travelling in NZ and thought I would post my itinerary and see what you think...
Nov 22 - Arrive Christchurch
23 - Banks Peninsula/Akoroa stay in Christchurch
24 - Drive to Arthurs Pass - Stay in Wilderness Lodge
25 - Glaciers
26/27 - Queenstown
28/29 - Te Anua - day trip to Milford Sound
30/Dec 1 - Dunedin
Dec 2 - Christchurch (Friends we are travelling with fly home to Melbourne)
3 - towards Abel Tasman Park
4 - Abel Tasman Park
5 - Ferry to Wellington
6 - Tongariro National Park
7 - Lake Taupo
8 - Rotoroa
9 - head toward Bay of Islands??
10 - ?
13 - Fly to Tahiti
We aren't as sure about what to do on the North Island... Any suggestions?
Anything we should change?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 18OO:681 : 72O8 CONTACTBROTHER Techh care
- 2 Christmas in Cairns
- 3 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 6 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 7 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 8 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 9 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 10 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 11 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 12 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 13 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 14 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 15 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 16 2 week Australia recommendations
- 17 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 18 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 19 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 20 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 21 Australia + Surf
- 22 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 23 Sydney High tea
- 24 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 25 70-Something Suggestions