My fiance and I are planning a trip to New Zealand later this year for about 3 weeks. I've never traveled on a tour before but since there's so much we want to see it seems like a good option to get us place to place fairly quickly. We're fine with some beach and city days but we're more the outdoorsy types and would like to find something that mainly focuses on more natural areas, national parks, etc. I guess the ultimate hope is to find something that will get us to or near some of the amazing scenery that's out there and allow us the freedom to go out and hike and sight see as we please in most locations. The problem is that this seems a little difficult to pull off on a tour from what I've seen.
Has anybody done a NZ tour that's more nature oriented like this? Do you have any recommendations? Specific tours or a hop on/hop off type thing?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACT
- 2 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase