Hubby and I are off to Melbourne next week for a few days and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for some "different" things to do.
We've been there a few times and gone on street art tours, coffee tours etc. We like food, wine, markets, art and open to any suggestions or recommendations.
We've rather not do any day trips as we're doing the GOR (from Adelaide) prior and we end up in Melbourne so we'd like to stay in the city or very close to it
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 18OO:681 : 72O8 CONTACTBROTHER Techh care
- 2 Christmas in Cairns
- 3 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 6 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 7 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 8 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 9 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 10 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 11 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 12 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 13 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 14 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 15 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 16 2 week Australia recommendations
- 17 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 18 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 19 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 20 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 21 Australia + Surf
- 22 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 23 Sydney High tea
- 24 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 25 70-Something Suggestions