looking at driving/travelling across the bottom of Australia. People say it's beautiful
found this trawling the web.
Looks interesting. checked the prices looks OK as well. Has anyone tripped across the bottom end of AUS. Any suggestions. What do you think of the website?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 2 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 3 Melbourne lodging locations
- 4 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 5 Christmas in Cairns
- 6 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 NYE Perth
- 9 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 10 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 11 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 12 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 13 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 14 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 15 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 16 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 17 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 18 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 19 2 week Australia recommendations
- 20 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 21 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 22 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 23 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 24 Australia + Surf
- 25 Car rentals from North/South Islands