I will be visiting Melbourne from 21st to 29th of October. I have book all accomodations and car rental but I need your advice on the places to go. This is my itinerary looks like
21- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport from Singapore @ 0945pm. Spend a night at Ibis Airport Hotel.
22 - Breakfast, collect cars from Alpha Rental and drive to Apollo Bay via Lorne (Please advise the essential must see lookout between Melbourne to Apollo Bay, I know Erskine Waterfall is one of them)
23 - Apollo Bay to Warnambool. Please advise the essential must see attraction along this route, I know 12 Apostles.
24 - Warrnambool to Halls Gap, will visit Tower Hills in the morning along the way. Should be arriving Grampians early afternoon, please advise where to go for a beautiful hike.
25 - Halls Gap. Whole day at Grampians. Need you guys advise.
26 to 29 - Halls Gap to Melbourne via Ballarat. 3 Nights in Melbourne.
29 - Depart to Singapore at 1500hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AVAST 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact AVAST Tec*h care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase