My friends and I are planning a trip to Australia, Melbourne and Sydney, this coming June.
We are not sure if it is advisable to drive from Melbourne to Sydney in June as it is winter time and we are not experience in driving during winter season. And we would like to know what route would be advisable to take as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO Email Password reset Contact 1888~279 0246 YAHOO Tec*h
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Sydney High tea
- 5 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia