I recently completed an 'all stops' island hop across the central Pacific from Los Angeles to Manila.
I've written a travel report for the Marshall Islands which includes lots of photos, sight-seeing, transportation, eating out and accommodation tips. Maybe this will prove useful to someone in the planning stages of a trip.
You can view the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 3 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 Christmas in Cairns
- 7 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 NYE Perth
- 10 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 11 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 12 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 13 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 14 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 15 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 16 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 17 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 18 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 19 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 20 2 week Australia recommendations
- 21 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 22 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 23 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 24 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 25 Australia + Surf