It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 70-Something Suggestions
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 Melbourne lodging locations
- 4 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 5 30 Days Down Under
- 6 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 7 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 8 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?